AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Asian meeting

MessageSujet: Asian meeting   Mar 26 Oct 2010 - 17:14

saabart a écrit:
I was invited by Fred, the moderator of to design the banner & logo for the "2nd European SAAB Meeting", I'm so glad that I could participate & my works are useful to them. Wishing them a great success ! Hoping that we can have an "Asia SAAB Meeting" oneday !!
Hello Roy,

Thank you to you again for your beautiful work about the banner and the gif...very nice job. And i quoting your website about an Asian Meeting... Wink
It exists a lot of Saab's in Asia? I confessing to ignore that you are in this part of the world, as Richard (samurai) but i think it's difficult coz Asia is great and...a lot a lot of islands. Especially in Indonesia or Saab in the Phils, no site...
But it's a great idea. For information, i'll go to Zambo in december...whole the month Smile

* Dahil mahal ko ang Pilipinas, ako ay Pilipino sa pamamagitan ng aking puso. Mahal na mahal kita hanggang magpakailanman Lexie, Kaligayahan ko *
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Asian meeting
Page 1 sur 1